BRIEF: The Essential Art of Client Management
Have you had enough of difficult clients taking up your time and energy?
Do you feel like your clients dictate your day?
Would you like to spend more time on billable work for happy clients and less time dealing with painful people?
Are ready to take back control of your work week, improve productivity, increase your billable hours and reduce your day-to-day stress levels?
BRIEF: The Essential Art of Client Management includes practical exercises to kick start your new approach to client management, so make sure you grab a journal, notebook or download the free BRIEF Toolkit so you can keep all your answers and exercises together in one place. Once you start using the BRIEF Approach you will find the transition between problem client files and other work will become quicker and easier, saving you time, effort and energy.
In this book you will discover:
- You are not alone; we have all dealt with difficult, unreasonable and uncooperative clients.
- How to identify difficult clients.
- Why they behave the way they do (it’s not their fault, it’s their faulty wiring)
- The difficult client’s 3 Core Needs that, when met, make them much easier to manage
- The BRIEF Approach; what it is and how you can use it to manage problem clients and improve client communication
- How I have used the BRIEF Approach to create happy clients
- How you too can use the BRIEF Approach to manage difficult clients,
- How to use the BRIEF Approach on the phone and in emails.
- By using the BRIEF Approach, you will improve your time management, increase your productivity and record more billable hours in your day so that you can meet and exceed budget month after month.
Have you had enough of difficult clients? Would you prefer more happy clients? Are you ready to take back control, improve your productivity and spend more time on billable work? Then grab your copy of BRIEF: The Essential Art of Client Management, download the BRIEF Toolkit and let’s get started!
Start loving your work again!